Submit Button


The submit button can be scary. At the beginning of the month when it is time to pay bills, you sit there at your computer and think I cannot afford to pay the phone bill or car payment. You look at the submit button on your computer for minutes before you have the courage to press the button. When you press the button, you also cover you eyes. Maybe if you do both of these things at the same time, you pay the bill, but also your money stays in your bank account. Wouldn't that be amazing!

This week, I had to push the submit button on my computer. This submit button was not hard to press. I did not wait for a few minutes and I did not cover my eyes. This submit button was to send my last National University paper for my special education course work. I have been going to school for so long that I do not want to ever have to press this kind of submit button again. I will avoid it like a plague. You know like the plagues that was sent to the people of Egypt.

The first college course that I took was through Bakersfield College in the fall of 1999. The course was Intro to Microcomputer. I believe my wife made me take this course. This was a few months after we got married. I think she did not want me to be a couch potato. Hmm...This is 2010 and I stll do not have a real job. On Wednesday, I submitted my last paper to finish the course Instruction of Learners with Mild/Moderate disabilities. SUBMIT!

I entitled this blog Finally Grown Up because I thought I would finally obtain a REAL JOB. I have faith that this will really happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment