Kids Sick

Yesterday, the day started out like a normal day. I took my oldest daughter to the bus stop. I watched the Baby Can Read dvd with Jane. I received a call from school. Eliza threw up on the bus. I am not sure where that came from because she was fine in the morning. I went to pick her up school. As soon as she got home, she puked again. I cleaned up the mess. I tried to feed Jane lunch. I tried like eight different foods but she would not eat. I thought she was being the normal Jane but she would not even eat her favorite foods like banana, yogurt, and bread. I put down Jane for a nap. Not even 20 minutes later, Jane was crying. I went to check on her. She puked. She was kind of laying in it. She had some in her hair. I cleaned Jane up (not goog enough because she smelled like puke still) and took her sheets out of her crib to wash. This was not a normal day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment