Happy Anniversary

Yesterday, it was was mine and my wife's 11th wedding anniversary. My wife thought it would be nice to celebrate our 11th by changing our children's sleeping arrangements. Moving a heavy bed, taking apart a crib, and moving other bedroom accessories. Sounds like a fun evening!

First we moved Eliza's bed into her older sister's bedroom. This did not make Emma very happy. Even though she did not want this move to happen, I think she secretly wanted Eliza back in her bedroom. In recent days, Eliza and Emma have slept in the same bedroom anyway. Eliza says "I want to sleep with Emma" and "I do not like to sleep by myself". Emma says NO! and Eliza cries (and hits Emma sometimes). Emma ends up letting her sister sleep in her room. Now offically, they are back in the same room.

Now, it was time to take apart Jane's crib and put her in Eliza's former room. This is what I heard form Jane during this process..."What's happening? Daddy is mean! NO DADDY!" It was not even my idea and Jane blamed it on me.

A day later, we did celebrate our 11th anniversary by going out to eat and watching the A-Team movie. I remember watching this tv show when I was a kid. This movie did not disappoint me. The movie was full of action. Two Thumbs Up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment