Who is Richard Stanley?

I decided to type my name into google. This is what I found.

There is a Richard Stanley who is a professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Richard teaches Math. Every week, I am helping my daughter Emma with her math. She is currently working on decimals and fractions. I can barely help her with math. So, I guess this Richard Stanley is NOT me. I am working on being a teacher so I do have something in common with him.

Richard Stanley is the award-winning South African-born filmmaker who made a name for himself with his first feature film, the sci-fi movie Hardware -a low budjet movie about a mad-dog android loose in an apartment. Critics slammed it but it made a fortune! ( I guess it's never too late to start another profession even though I haven't started one yet! I am sure my wife would want me go to schhol for a few more years to get a degree in film...NOT).

Richard Stanley is a realtor. I wouldn't even consider this type of job.

I guess being married for 10 years, father of 3 beautiful daughters, and going to school for 10 years does not deserve a google spot but I would not change anything. Maybe, going to school for 10 years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment